Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Greatest Story Ever Told

I went to North Point to top up on body lotion and lip balm. Then I decided, forget the lip balm, I accidentally left it with my sis anw, I can get it from her some other day. For now, SAVE $$$. But guess what, at The Body Shop when getting the body lotion, the girl convinced me to sign up for the Love Your Body card! It was going for $10, and I do go to Body Shop alot for stuff, so I could probably use the 10% disc.. But still??!! (Recall earlier conviction to "SAVE $$$".)

The funny thing is, while I was standing there paying, in my head I was going through the Attitudes chp on styles of persuasion and decided this is the 'Foot-in-the-door' technique. Hahaa.. Hais.....

Just as I was kicking myself in the butt in my head (figure it out yourself) however, the girl reveals a 'welcome to the club' sorta gift. Well, what do you know.. It's a lip balm.

Who still doubts the power of retail therapy? :)


If only life is really that simple.


---------------------------



(James Oliver)

Thank you for this moment
I've gotta say how beautiful you are
Of all the hopes and dreams I could've prayed for
There you are
If I could have one dance forever
I would take you by the hand
Tonight it's you and I together
I'm so glad, I'm your man

And if I lived a thousand years
You know, I never could explain
The way I lost my heart to you
That day.
But if destiny decided
I should look the other way
Then the world would never know
The greatest story ever told
And did I tell you that I love you tonight?

I don't hear the music
When I'm looking in your eyes
But I feel the rhythm of your body
Close to mine.
It's the way we touch that sends me
It's a way we'll always be
Your kiss, your pretty smile you know I'd die for
Oh baby, you're all I need.

And if I lived a thousand years
You know, I never could explain
The way I lost my heart to you
That day.
But if destiny decided
I should look the other way
Then the world would never know
The greatest story ever told
And did I tell you that I love you,
Just how much I really need you

Did I tell you that I love you, tonight?


iFLEW @ 4:30:00 pm
to the now

air play: this love . . . elizabeth fraser






shots

the romantics (all albums)
Shafa's kenduri
Lunch with Shafa 220905
Eminence Jalan Raya 101105
Madrasah Jalan Raya 131105
Dinner with Maly 121205
Cerpen at Swensens + King Kong 151205



back flap

  • Raya photos!
  • My sister pretty, so pretty pretty...
  • Every Little Thing
  • Winter wonderland, or smoker's trachea?
  • Team who?
  • The Way You Look at Me
  • Move over, Polar Cakes, Royal Cakes' the way to go!
  • dengdeng + otak-otak = love.
  • *dance dance*;)
  • See those CHEEKS?



  • flight files

  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • April 2007



  • crew

    Ain
    Eemin
    Faizola
    Fuhan
    Hafie
    Hatta
    Jon
    Kamie
    Maly
    Shafa
    Stephen

    credits

    ~apothix
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com